Saturday 21 August 2010

Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa PV

So, here it comes, Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa PV!!! XD



The song & PV are beautiful! They looks very sexy under the rain, XD! I love Keiko's dress! Background of this PV is very gorgeous & beautiful! And the most important, HIKARU IS IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

When I listened this song, WoW, finally I can hear Hikaru sing a song like this with her transparant voice like in ARIA, but more heavy in this song. XD, I love Hikaru's voice so much. Her voice is transparant, cute but very clear. XD. Wakana & Keiko are good too in this song. (Still nosebleed because of their sexiness XD)

Overall, I still love Seventh Heaven & Kizuato than this song, but still, this song is very good. It's very suit with Kuroshitsuji's theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment